Prabhupada Letters :: 1974

7 October 2008
7 October, 1974  

Mayapur

My Dear Tulsi das:

Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated September 29, 1974. I am glad to learn that all the programs are going on nicely. Especially the college programs. If they are helping with funds, then there is much scope.

I am glad that you are taking the recommendation of new initiates very seriously, that they are writing essays. Yes, it is a serious matter. Not that let me take a spiritual master as a pet and I can do whatever I want. No, one must be prepared to follow the order of the spiritual master with life and soul.

I accept the following for second initiation, and the sanctified threads are enclosed: 1. Hamsavatara. das Adhikari, 2. Sangita devi dasi, 3. Loka Saranga das Brahmacari, 4. Omkara dasi, 5. Manindra devi dasi, 6. Divya devi dasi.

On your recommendation I accept the following for first initiation and their names are as follows:

1. Roger Villalaban--Ranapriya,
2. Chuck--Ksetrajna dasa,
3. Roger Barbour--Raksana dasa,
4. Bob--Bhava dasa,
5. Glenn--Guruttama dasa,
6. Louis--Lohitaksa dasa,
7. Diane--Diksavati devi dasi,
8. Michelle--Mahavegavati devi dasi,
9. Dawn--Devamata devi dasi,
10. Andrea--Rasajna devi dasi,
11. Francie--Phalini devi dasi.

I hope this meets you in good health.

Your ever well wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

ACBS/bs

Labels: ,

letters | 17:22 |
Loading
a life in letters
archives
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters
Technorati search

Feed Shark