| Prabhupada Letters :: 1974 |
|
21 November 2008 21 November, 1974 Bombay My Dear Madhudvisa Maharaja, Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your two letters undated. And I am glad to learn that you are moving into your new Australian Headquarters and look forward to receiving your complete report. Regarding the initiations upon your recommendation I am accepting the devotees as my disciples and their spiritual names are as follows: Brad - Bhuvanadhara Dasa Bruce - Bhaskara Dasa John - Jagadvira Dasa Sandy - Samjata Dasa Keith - Krpakara Dasa Dan - Dhami Dasa Jean - Jayantidevi Dasi Diane - Deva deva Priya Devi Dasi Maryanne - Matida Devi dasi I am also accepting the following as twice born initiated Brahmins and their mantra sheets and sacred thread is enclosed.Ramprasada Adhikari, Raminia Devi Dasi, Gopala Devi Dasi. I hope this meets you in good health. Your ever well-wisher, A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Labels: Australia, initiation letters | 13:51 | |
|